1) underline particular significance which we assign to protection of our Platform users’ privacy issues;
2) inform Users about cookies files that we use, required by Act from 16t July 2004. Telecommunications Law (uniform text Dz. U. from 2017, item 935);
2. We assure that our primary objective is to provide our Platform Users with privacy protection on such a level that will at least ensure standards required by legal regulations, particularly in the following acts:
1) from 18th July 2002 on services provided by electronic means (uniform text Dz. U. from 2017, item 1219);
2) from 16th July 2004. Telecommunication Law (uniform text Dz. U. from 2017, item 935)
and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
3. We also assure that we are committed to ensuring compliance with the applicable regulations, particularly those which protect our Platform Users’ privacy.
4. Platform obtains information about users and their behavior by:
a) forms, in which the contractor voluntarily makes its own data,
b) saving information by means of so called ”cookies”
c) collecting Web server logs by OVH web host provider, functioning at www.ovh.pl.
5. Rules on the information entered by customers:
1) The platform collects the information provided voluntarily by the customer in the appropriate form.
2) The platform can also save the connection settings (time-stamped, the IP address).
3) The data contained in this form is processed to ensure the proper execution and settlement of the contract of sale, and also to realize the function of side effects, which are available to contractors.
4) The data contained in the application form may be forwarded to service providers assisting the implementation of platform features, in particular the provision of information about customer’s contact details for the person responsible for the carriage of goods ordered. Otherwise, data may be transferred only with the express consent of the contractor concerned.
5) The data may only be made available to authorized entities on the basis of legal regulations or a written consent of the data subject;
6) Personal data collected by Partydeco sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa [limited partnership] are processed for a specific purpose and to the extent defined in Regulations on the Internet Platform https://shop.partydeco.pl/webpage/en/terms-conditions.html.
6. Cookies Policy:
2) Cookies constitute computer or information technology data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the contractor and are intended for the use of the platform. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they origin, the storage time of the end device and a unique number.
3) The subject placing cookies on the end device of the counterparty and gaining access to them is the owner of the platform.
4) Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. statistical purposes that help to understand how the contractors benefit from a website, which allows improving the structure and content;
b. maintaining the session after logging in, so that the contractor does not have to log in, or retype their login and password on each page of the platform.
c. optimizing the use of websites, in particular, these files allow the contractor to identify the device and properly display the web page adjusted to their individual needs.
5) The platform uses two basic types of cookies, session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the contractor until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a contractor for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the contractor.
6) Software for browsing the web (browser) usually implicitly allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the contractor. Contractor may change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies. For details, see the 'help' or 'documentation' section of your browser.
7) We reserve that disabling the cookies required for authentication processes, security, maintenance or maintaining contractor preferences may make it difficult and, in extreme cases, even prevent you from using the platform.
8) Cookies may be used by advertisement networks, in particular, Google Network to display advertisements adjusted to the way in which the contractor uses the Platform. To do so they may keep information about navigation path of the counterparty or time they spend on the page.
9) In terms of information about the preferences of the contractor collected by the Google Display Network, the contractor can view and edit the information derived from cookies with a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
7. Web server logs.
1) Information about some of the customers' actions are subject to logging into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the platform and in order to ensure the most efficient use of services.
2) Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following items may also be subject to saving:
a. date of request,
b. realization time,
c. the name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of the HTTP protocol,
e. URL of the page previously visited by the contractor (referer link) - where there has been a shift to the platform by link,
f. information about the contractor's browser
g. IP address information.
3) The above information is not associated with the individuals surfing the webpages.
4) The above data is used only for the purposes of administering the platform.
8. Data availability.
The data mentioned in section 6 and 7 may only be made available to authorized entities on the basis of legal regulations or a written consent of the data subject.