- emphasize the special importance we attach to the protection of the privacy of users visiting the Platform;
2. We ensure that our overriding goal is to provide the Platform Users with the protection of their privacy at a level corresponding at least to the standards specified in applicable legal provisions, in particular the Act
- on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (consolidated text OJ of 2017, item 1219);
- of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law (consolidated text OJ of 2017, item 935) and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. We also ensure that we are committed to complying with applicable laws, especially those that protect the privacy of Portal Users.
4. The Platform performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- from information entered voluntarily by clients in forms;
- by saving cookie files in the end-user devices (so-called “cookies”);
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator OVH, operating at the address www.ovh.pl.
5. Principles regarding information entered by customers:
- The platform collects information provided by the customer voluntarily in the appropriate form;
- The platform may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address);
- The data provided in the form is processed to ensure the proper performance and settlement of the sales contract, and also to fulfil secondary functions that can be used by customers;
- The data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities providing services supporting the implementation of the platform functions, in particular it applies to the customer’s contact details for the person responsible for the transportation of ordered goods.
- The data may only be made available to entities authorized on the basis of legal regulations or a written consent of the data owner;
- Personal data collected by PartyDeco sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa is processed in a manner, for a purpose and to the extent defined in the Internet Platform Regulations https://shop.partydeco.pl/webpage/en/terms-conditions.html.
6. Principles regarding cookie files:
- Cookies are IT data, especially text files that are stored on the user’s equipment and are intended for the use of the platform. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the user’s device and a unique number.
- The owner of the platform is the entity that places cookies on the customer’s device and gains access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how customers use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the session after logging in, so that the customer does not have to log in, or retype their login and password on each page of the platform,
- optimizing the use of websites, in particular these files make it possible to identify the customer’s device and display the web page properly, adjusted to their individual needs,
- As part of the platform two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the customer’s device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the customer’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the customer.
- Software for browsing the websites (web browser) usually by default allows for the storage of cookies on the customer’s device. The user may change the settings in this area. The web browser allows the user to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the ‘help’ or ‘documentation’ section of the browser.
- Please note that disabling the cookies required for authentication processes, security or maintaining the customer’s preferences may make it difficult and, in extreme cases, even prevent the customer from using the platform.
- Cookies may be used by advertisement networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements adjusted to the way in which the customer uses the Platform. For this purpose, they may keep information about the customer’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page;
- With regard to information about the customer’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the customer can view and edit the information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
7. Server logs.
- Information about some of the customers’ behaviour is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the platform and in order to provide the most efficient service possible.
- Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following items may also be subject to saving:
- time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time of sending the response,
- the name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the customer (referrer link) – where the transition to the platform was made via a link,
- information about the customer’s browser,
- information about the customer’s IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for the purposes of administering the platform.
8. Data availability.
The data referred to in para. 6 and 7 may only be made available to authorized entities on the basis of legal regulations or a written consent of the data subject.
9. Processing of personal data in connection with the use of the Internet platform.
The Controller of your personal data is PartyDeco Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., ul. Piskorskiego 11, 70-809 Szczecin, tel +48 91 433 81 97, tel +48 91 488 78 93, fax +48 91 433 42 26, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”.
2. Personal data:
- 1) will be processed for the purposes related to:
- a) registration on the Controller’s Internet platform (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- b) opening and maintenance of the Customer’s account (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- c) conclusion of contracts and processing of orders via the Internet platform (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- d) processing of a lodged complaint (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- e) the Controller sending the following:
- – Newsletter,
- – commercial information,
(legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- f) shipping of goods purchased from the Controller (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- 2) will not be made available, with the exception of entities authorized on the basis of legal regulations (in order to perform obligations to which the controller is subject) or on the basis of a written consent of the data owner.
3. It is possible to contact the Controller’s Data Protection Officer via email address: email@example.com or Controller’s postal address.
4. Personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn or for the duration of time required by law for the specific purpose of data processing, including:
- 1) statute of limitations for claims under the contract;
- 2) expiry of the obligation to archive the documentation produced in the process (regardless of its form).
5. The data subject has the right to:
- 1) request that the Controller:
- a) grants access to the data;
- b) rectifies the data;
- c) removes data or limits its processing;
- 2) raise objections to the processing;
- 3) transfer the data;
- 4) withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- 5) lodge a complaint with the President of Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw.
6. Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary in order to achieve the objectives specified in para 2(1).
7. The data provided will be used for profiling in order to present an individualized offer of the Controller’s products.